background

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Something Else That Made Us Laugh Today

So, we are still on a little vacation today, we are heading home from our trip to Tucson and our hotel only has PBS (at least that is what I'm leading Conner to believe right now, there might be more channels if I scroll to the next screen. . .). Anyway, I am making him watch Sesame Street (which he secretly still loves but won't admit). Here is a little clip of something that made us laugh out loud this morning! Seriously, it is worth taking two minutes to view. Enjoy!

James Blunt on Sesame Street

2 comments:

Mindi said...

LOVED IT!!! my fav part was the flashback at the disco where the triangle was gettin' it on!

who knew that old james had it in him? thanks for that laugh!

Anonymous said...

Too funny, I have to agree with Mindi that was great!

Thanks for the smiles...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...