background

Friday, July 18, 2008

This is who I am!

You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
So far I know I am friends with an Arial, an Aurora and a Snow White. It would be fun to know what some of the rest of you are!
Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Glad to see that you haven't changed. Patience is something I don't have, so congrats on that one. And just think, if all you dreams come true you could have a little one soon:)
PS Jessi is so mad about the teacher situation:( But she will be fine.

Erika said...

It's amazing how true something so simple can be.. I love it!

Mindi said...

i am megara. i was like , what the h? who is that? then i remembered: hercules.

now i'll have to watch and see if it's right.

The Bailey Family said...

Hey, Stephanie! I'm a Jasmine, although I'm not sure I like the connotations there... :) Your blog is so fun to read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...