background

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Last Chance for a FREE Meal!

Okay all you local ladies! Today is the last day to sign up for the Signature Suppers party I am hosting on July 23rd. I have sent some emails, but realized I have some local gals who check my blog but I don't have email for- this is your invitation! I decided since I totally fell off the cooking wagon this year (one down side to working full time again) I needed to try something DRASTIC! I have some friends who have raved about Sig. Suppers and I figured this might be my ticket back into the land of hot, "home-cooked" meals on a more regular basis. If you are at all interested in this, follow this link and then click on the July 23rd party marked 'Stephanie'. Then you just follow the directions from there. The password is stephanie. The cool part about this particular party is you don't actually have to make an appearance if you don't want to. You can still get the goods and the FREE meal! Obviously, it would make it more fun if you could actually come, but it is at 10 in the morning and that isn't so convenient with kids. So, rest assured, you can still participate via the internet. Just make all your orders through the site. Make sure you sign up before midnight tonight to get the free meal!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Hey Steph, it says I need a password... any idea what it is?

Erika said...

ok never mind... I started trying things and figured it out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...