background

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tag!

List Five Simple Pleasures:

1. Sleeping in because there is no agenda.


2. Just shooting the breeze with old friends, neighbors and family. Steve and I both enjoy this. Some of our favorite times are just sitting outside under a tree chatting with fun people and reminiscing.


3. Being able to devote UNDIVIDED attention to a favorite project, hobby or activity. I hate the feeling of having TOO much on my to do list or having to "multi-task". I feel so at peace when I can put most things to the side and focus on just ONE thing. Even if it is cleaning. I love the feeling of a job well done. Or being with my kids, really LIVING in the moment. I LOVE that!


4. I love it when my husband and kids offer hugs, kisses, massages, back tickles, or to play with my hair! I love that kind of attention!


5. Curling up with a good magazine (or book, but I have been loving the mags lately) and CHOCOLATE!!!!


Okay bloggers! If you are reading this. . .consider yourself TAGGED!!!!!!
P.S. I know who you are! Come on! List your five simple pleasures!

4 comments:

SarahMarie said...

I know what you mean about the straight hair, but I feel as though my head is to small for my body. Anyways love your simple pleasures. I know I am using a lot of my simple pleasures while on break.

Anonymous said...

5 simple pleasures...

1)My cold feet pressed against my warm husband (though I doubt he finds it quite as satisfying).

2)Tucking my boys into bed and hearing their little stories, last I love you's of the day and their sweet kisses.

3)Clean sheets.

4)Scrapbooking and having the time to do it and solely concentrate on getting some pages done.

5)Good magazines full of good reading material and a few Dove milk chocolates to go with.

Aaahhh, that's what i find simply satisfying.

Steph said...

CLean sheets! That is a good one!

Laura and her boys! said...

Look at my summer blog, and you will totally see all my simple pleasures!!! You and I are so alike. Kindred spirits I think!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...