background

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm a Sucker for the Tag!

tell us this:
fave ice cream: I've always LOVED bubble gum, but I like cookie dough too.

favorite childhood memory: any family vacation. My sisters and I called them "torture tours"! Endless road trips with stops at any tourist trap along the way. Awesome memories!

fave color: Green

love to read? YES! Love to read. I feel LOST without some sort of "reading material" in my grasp.

birthday: Oct. 18th

heels or flip flops? Heels (I guess). I really can't stand the sight of my toes, so flip flops aren't my first shoe of choice. Heels aren't neccessarily my second choice either. I really like cute flats.

my dream car would be: reliable and paid for

top three favorite stores to shop at: Target, IKEA, any crafty/scrapbooky store

one person who you would love to meet(thats alive): Thomas S. Monson

how many kids would you LOVE to have...you know, if you actually had a say in it?
Oh how I'd LOOOOVE to have a say! I think it would be nice to have five total. Maybe two girls and one more boy (to add to our existing 2)

second job? (not first or current, but 2nd): I would LOVE to get paid to be creative. I think that designers for paper lines (scrapbooking) or scrapbooking magazines have a great job. They get paid (and get tons of free stuff) to get their projects finished! How great would THAT be?

favorite school teacher: 1st Grade, Mrs. Fujita

something people would be shocked too know about me: I'm kind of an open book. Nothing shocking here.

and then tell us how you met your hunny....I worked for his mom during my college years and he was on his mish. My friend Melinda was actually "writing" to him during his mission and I thought they would hook up. After he came home, Melinda would hang out with Steve and I would hang out with his friend Bo. After a few months, we just kind of gravitated to one another:)The rest is history!


Okay. I will not be tagging anyone this time (unless you really feel like doing this...GREAT)! I just promised Teresa I'd do this one. Maybe she'll thank me by doing my "Simple Pleasures" tag! (hint:))

2 comments:

Amy M. said...

Steph,
Loved the tag. I actually loved reading about how you and Steve met. Too funny. How is your summer going? We need to do another park day. Hope your doing great!

SarahMarie said...

I love this tag too. I should do it on mine, but yeah I probably won't get to it. I will see you on Wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...