background

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Can't Live Without. . .


I just have to stop for a second and do a quick post about this life saving product that I cannot live without! Three words: Downy Wrinkle Releaser. It's AWESOME! I bought my first bottle of this stuff after rave reviews from a friend and it has been a staple in our house since. It is perfect for moms like me who are NEVER around when the dryer goes off to quickly put everything away before they wrinkle. I use it almost every morning with the boys t-shirts and quick fixes on pant creases. It has been a life saver to say the least! I LOVE this stuff. If you have not yet tried it, do not hesitate the next time you're at the store. Well, unless you LOVE ironing!

7 comments:

Mindi said...

i'm going to target today, and after your blogimony about that, it goes on the list!

Anonymous said...

I just left Target, put the boys down and am catching up on the blogosphere. I will put it down for my next visit, it's sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

Amy M. said...

Steph,
Thanks for the tip. I hate ironing, and like you...I am never there when the dryer goes off either. Its on the shopping list. Thanks.
P.S. I missed seeing you at cards.

Suzie said...

your blog is fun and your family is beautiful.
clicked over from Mindi.

and I will have to try this. Not such a fan of ironing.

Lewyville said...

I completely agree with you....I love Downy wrinkle release too! I was so skeptical before I tried it and was amazed at how great it works. I even take a small bottle of it on vacations...I can't live without it.

jess said...

I love it too, we can thank Mary for that "favorite thing" at girls weekend!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I needed this post-- SWEET!!! I am going to have to purchase this TODAY!! I hate IRONING, it never ends :)
Luvs
Jodi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...