background

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Plain Versus Fancy

So, it is done! I solved the blogging dilemma. Actually, with the help of Tom, the computer tech at our school, the dilemma is solved! A few of you mentioned that some people have had problems with their Pyzam stuff. It turned out to be the case with me, even though I didn't want to admit it at first. I deleted the Pyzam background, much to my dismay, I really liked it. But, plain and simple is nice too! So, just for the heads up all you Pyzam users. Blogger and Pyzam don't always click. Maybe in the future I will branch out and try some of those cute "cutest blog on the block" templates, but for now, I'm just sticking to the basic template. I feel much better about investing my time and energy into something that won't disappear and give me a heart attack! Even if it ain't too fancy!

4 comments:

Laura and her boys! said...

So stealing the picture on the side idea!!! Lovin' it. I also loved your pyzam background and planned to steal it as soon as you changed to something else! Do I dare? I did put it as my myspace background. Works there!

Steph said...

Ya know, if you back everything up, you really can replace it all if it wigs out like mine did.

The Grantham Family said...

So glad to know you are back up and runnin' stress free! Okay, so we had a little incident at our house, which totally made me think of Conner. See my blog for details! It will bring you back and make you giggle!!

Kellie Larsen said...

it still looks good! weird pyzam background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...