background

Sunday, July 27, 2008

One is for

the new camera that I bought at Costco this week and that I am taking back before we leave on our trip this Wednesday. I just don't like it. It is a Kodak Easy Share and I bought it because I really liked the last one I had, it was so easy to use and it was really inexpensive (I'm saving up for my dream camera. . .someday). But, who would've thought that this one would be so different from the one I bought two years ago? Well, it is WAY different and I don't like it. It's hard trying to get used to a new camera. This one takes HORRIBLE automatic shots. My last one did really well on the auto setting. I really don't think I could learn to like a camera that doesn't AUTOMATICALLY take great pics. I don't have time to set the settings every time I want to snap some candids. I think I've decided to take Laura up on her offer to buy her camera since I know I like it and will be able to use it without frustration. It's a Kodak too, but it is set up much better. Anyway, it would be nice to find out what cameras everyone else out there is loving? It would be nice to have a better idea of some of the options out there. Anyway, I wish I had a bunch of great pics to share, but most of them are blurry, poorly lit or just ugly. Hopefully next week I'll have a camera I can use and love!

7 comments:

Erika said...

I have an Olympus FE-230. It is not the Olympus I dreamed of befoer I got it, but it has most of the features and I LOVE IT! I can never stand still while taking pictures so this has a setting that takes care of that. It's great!

Anonymous said...

That's a big bummer!

Lindsay said...

I hate shopping for stuff like that. My camera is a Canon Powershot. I love it, but Riley picked it out. He is better at that stuff than me.

SarahMarie said...

I will have to show you my camera today. My grandpa got his first same thing and all. It is really nice and the settings are super easy. You can even take video.

Mindi said...

we got a small, little one from costco just for my blogging purposes and i felt like that about every shot, too. it got better, but i still haven't read the instruction manual (which i'm sure would help, greatly, but why would i make things easy on myself?)

give it a second. it will come to you!

J Fo said...

That is a bummer, but don't you love Costo's return policy. Greg and I actually just bought a camcorder this week from Costco because of that return policy. It's good back up. I have a Kodak Easy Share that's about 4 years old and I'm ready to move on.

Vanes said...

I hate camera struggles! We just bought one - see my blog about our anniversary! I have liked it - loved it actually, but it DOES have the different settings for nights, sports, landscape.... I changed from a Kodac Easy Share too - you should look at it! It's at Costco - you can drop it and it's H2O proof - kid proof! See you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...