background

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Finally. . . I'm In Love!

Has anyone else fallen in love with this new Mr. Clean smell? I just bought my third bottle of it today (the Febreze Fresh Scent that is blue). I have been going through it like water! I use it for everything now, counters and floors, in every room. I am sooo picky about how cleaners smell. I have had the hardest time finding a brand I can live with. I remember just a couple of years ago being so frustrated because a company changed the smell of one of the cleaners I was learning to like. I even wrote a letter to the company! I know, ridiculous. That is why I am thrilled to death that I finally love a brand enough to by a third bottle! I am finally content. They better not pull a fast one and change it on me! Okay, so while we're on the subject, which I realize is a bit lame, I am still looking for the perfect dusting spray. I'm not loving anything lately. Any tips people?

7 comments:

Kari said...

THANK YOU!!!!! I needed this, cause seriously I've been looking for a new cleaner for soooooooooo long. I can't find my favorite anymore. It's Pine Sol Orange scent. I loved that. Did you ever smell that one??? All the other orange scents are way to sweet. Thanks again, I'm gonna try this.

Doodle Bugs said...

This will be on my shopping list! I LOVE good smelling cleaners- but not any citrus scents.

Mindi said...

no. because that would require me to ACTUALLY CLEAN.....

will have to check this out. i do love anything that makes it appear as though i have done something to maintain my kid's cave these days.

Anonymous said...

No new tips but I appreciate this one. Love the smell of clean!

J Fo said...

You are so like Sarah where these cleaning products and gadgets make you so happy! :) We're just about to get into our first house, so I'll have to check this out.

Amy M. said...

Steph,
Excellent tip for cleaner. I too love a good smelling cleaner. Also, I nearly wet my pants laughing at the picture of Connor in the Spiderman outfit. That is hysterical. I have become the mom who wakes up first thing and loads the kids up to go to walmart. Bed-head, mismatched cloths, eye-sleepies, and moring breath. Awesome. I figure I will get it checked off my list first thing. Hopefully, I can get my act together.

Laura and her boys! said...

I totally bought this one the other day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...