background

Thursday, July 3, 2008

GREAT Read!

Steve stumbled upon a great book the other day at Barnes and Noble. Our family was wandering around the store, just browsing and I spotted Steve trying to contain his laughter while he was looking at this book:



It is a book written for about a middle school aged person, but adults can definitely relate! Hilarious would be an understatement and it is a New York Times #1 Best Seller. What more could you want from a book? I can't wait to pass it on to my twelve year old brother-he's gonna love it! It is the first of a trilogy of "Diary" books about Greg. I can't wait to pick up the second one and laugh some more!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will have to go check it out-thanks.

Laura and her boys! said...

I love funny books. I can't wait to get it for Tayler! Thanks for the information.

Mindi said...

steph-- i am leaving my memory of you here: i think i came over to you from amy morby and my first thought was, "who is this gorgeous gal and why is she wearing the hair that i always wanted and never got??" then i stalked you more and saw you were a teacher and it made me heart you more--i was thrilled you won the giveaway, couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

gonna get a st. goerge blogger dinner going on, and soon!

jen said...

Caleb brought that one home from school. It is way funny! Caleb was totally laughing while he was reading it!

Sunny and Tom Richins said...

I totally love your blog! Im just starting to get into this blog thing. I hardly know you but I love checking your blog!
Sunny (Carolyn's daughter)

Kirk said...

That books funny so far

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...