background

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our Impromptu Fun Weekend!

This past weekend, instead of doing (the same ol', same ol') this. . .
We decided it would be more fun to do this. . .













Yeah. We felt a LITTLE bit guilty about not doing this. . .







Or the. . .



But, we got over it quick and were found doing more important things like. . .














Um, yep. That is me doing a line dance at Blue Bunny (so much more fun than mopping the floors)!

We had a BLAST this weekend! Squeezing in as much fun as we possibly could! We're so glad our friends (and old neighbors before they moved) gave us an excuse to throw our "weekend agenda" to the wind! Yes, the house is still a disaster, but it was good to take a break this weekend and actually LIVE life a little!

8 comments:

SarahMarie said...

I know exactly how you feel Steph. I am suppose to be packing so I can move, but I basically threw the weekend to the wind and had fun with the Ramos'. It was a beautiful weekend and I loved every minute of it. We have to do that sometimes.

Wendy said...

Well this looks the kind of weekend I could use too. What a lot of fun! You deserve it too so good job!

Laura and her boys! said...

so the park was way fun, and the rest of your weekend looks like a blast. I've totally decided I need to take my camera with me everywhere to take pictures! What have you done to me? I am now a blogging monster.

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Oh my gosh - we are doing that this weekend! WAHOO!!! Throwing everything to the wind! Thank you for the inspiration! (I will not dance at Blue Bunny though - you are the funnest mom ever and you looked to cute doing it too.)

Allison said...

How FUN!!! Those days are so much better than the same ol same ol. There is always rainy days and Sunday's to do laundry and wipe down counters. I'm glad you had fun! We took our kids to the indoor swimming pool tonight and ate out. It was more fun than doing dishes!

raw mom said...

GOOD GIRL! i am so proud of you! you made the right choice! and i wish i was there! so much fun!!!...oh ps...i'm calling you today for that fun cd! thanks!!oxox

Amy M. said...

Steph,
Looks like fun. And those dance moves...girl you got it going on.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Steph-- Hey I found your blog through Mindi- love her!! It was fun seeing you at TBall & I love this Blog stuff. We did the Blue Bunny Experience this last weekend-Good Times were had by all :)
Loves
Jodi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...