background

Friday, April 11, 2008

Maybe a little too clean. . .

I am one of those moms that makes my kids bathe or shower every night. I am a little "type A" about the kids needing to be clean before they can hop into those snuggly sheets each night, so this is just part of our routine. Well, for the past little while, baths have been for "babies" and showers are the way to go usually. For some reason, the last few nights the boys have wanted to lounge in the jetted tub. Conner used to be scared of those jets (and not so very long ago) but now I guess he has overcome his fear. I came into the bathroom to make sure they had washed their hair and were ready to get out and this is what I found! I could hardly see those boys they were so covered in bubbles. "What did you guys use to make these bubbles"(I asked in fear, hoping it wasn't the expensive shampoo I had just bought for myself)? They told me they used only "three" squirts of their own shampoo. "Those must have been some giant squirts!" I said. There is about a quarter of the bottle left (I just bought it maybe a week ago). "Alright, you boys are going to need to stand up and shower those bubbles off before you can get out, but first, let me take some pictures!"

6 comments:

Allison said...

I'm not sure if it's boys or the season but my boys have been totally into bubble baths too! Looks like your boys took it to the extreme! Boys will be boys! Love the pics! So funny!

Wendy said...

You are out of control with your high tech abilities. Where did you get the blog hit counter and clock. I like those. You are doing a great job! I like seeing what you have come up with next. Cute pics! Cute Boys!

Steph said...

Wendy! Thanks for noticing. I have had some extra time on my hands with the little flu bug that I caught. I got the clock from poodwaddle.com. I can't remember where I got the counter. I will get back to you on that.

Steph said...

Wendy, here is the hit counter website: http://easy-hit-counters.com/

SarahMarie said...

Hey Steph- I have been in the mood for loads of bubbles lately too. I think it must be the weather or for me the stress I am under lately. Well I can't wait to see you back at school. Miss you lots.

Kari said...

type A is a good quality! I keep telling myself that anyway! And good smellin' kids are my favorite thing to smell!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...