background

Saturday, March 29, 2008

How Funny!


After being away from the blog world for a week or so, I have been visiting all my faves. This funny quiz was on Kristin's blog and I was, of course, curious to see who my soul mate is. What a funny surprise. I've always enjoyed Will, even back in his Fresh Prince days. Stay tuned to find out who Steve's soul mate is. . .
Take the Quiz

Take the Quiz
I think Steve was hoping for Drew Barrymore or Jessica Simpson, but he is apparently the perfect soul mate for Eva Longoria Parker. She seems pretty high maintenance to me, but the test doesn't lie!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I think something must be wrong with the site, because I also go Will Smith. Twice! Do they have any other celebrities? :)Too funny!

Allison said...

That was fun! I took it too! Hey what about your cruise!!! Lets hear all about that!!!

Kirk said...

it was weird...that game is freaky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...