background

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cruisin'

Well, it was a great getaway! Boy did we NEED this trip! Some people LOVE cruising. Some people aren't that into it. We are "cruise people" we've decided. We LOOOOOVED the convenience, the food and the being treated like gold! Here are some photos. I wasn't too great about pictures on this trip. I didn't have charged batteries for my camera until the second day, so I didn't get pictures of every day and every event, and it looks as if Steve wore only one shirt the entire time, but oh well! This slide show will be a good memory of the overall cruise. Yep, we loved cruisin'!

5 comments:

jen said...

Hey I am so jealous!!! how fun was that. By the way I LOVE your bangs!

Allison said...

How fun! It looks like the way to go! I think our next big vacation will be a cruise and I wouldn't even mind bringing the kids. My cousin sis a Disney cruise and it sounded so great for the parents and the kids! And a midnight chocolate bar? Heaven!

The Grantham Family said...

What a great trip! Didn't you just love the service and the fine dining! We are heading out in 10 days for our vacation and seeing your pictures made me way more excited. Glad the two of you were able to get away!!

Kari said...

When I saw you Sunday I forgot to ask if you had fun. Well, dudh! I knew you would have fun. We are cruise people too. I love to be pampered, and not have to do anything. I love eating at anytime of the day and have it ready for me. Our rule is stairs only, that way we can eat whatever we want, and still get in a workout. It really does work. Plus you get to eat more, cause of all those calories being burned by the stairs! Can't wait to go again. Good for you two! Happy Anniversary!

jess said...

We are "cruisers" too, we think it is the best way to go! I am so jealous, sounds perfect right about now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...