background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Backwards Posts

So, today is the DAY! I am going to try and get some photos out of my camera and onto this here blog! It will be quite the undertaking. I have decided to start with our latest and greatest news and move my way backwards through my camera and remember some of the fun that we have been having so far this year at our house. So, in order to keep the posts in backwards order, I will have to rely on the trusty "post options" button, that blogger features, and change all the dates and times to keep it in order. I want to do this without messing up the actual dates of other posts though, so this will require a little math on my part, but I'll figure it out.
So, this post is the most recent and as you scroll back through previous posts, they will REALLY be bran new posts referring to days gone by! A little crazy but the only way I can think of to get CAUGHT UP. This might not be exciting to the general public, but it is definitely something I need to do for my "complete" family history look back on 2009. I am planning to print this blog into a book EVERY year that I blog so I better get it all down. My sister found a website that did "okay" on the whole process. It is called blog2print.com. She showed me the finished product and it was good. The company does all the work (which is maybe part of the problem, but also one of the perks at the same time). They don't always keep your pictures in the same place you've put them within your blog posts. But, another "perk" is that they include comments at the back of the book if you want to keep those on record too, so that's kind of cool. She had a few other gripes though too and frankly, I am waiting to see if one of these other companies can work out the kinks a little more before I do it. But, it is nice to know that if I get tired of waiting, this place did a decent enough job. I have another friend who has been on the search for a good company as well. Between the two of us, I am sure we will get this thing perfected!
Okay, here goes my attempt to make up for lost time. Feel free to stroll down memory lane with me if you'd like!

7 comments:

lisa said...

Steph-so glad you are "back in the saddle" at your blog, I've missed you. You are quiet possibly the- cutest-almost-ready-to-have-a-baby-gal I have ever seen!!! You are so cute. Just that cute little basketball right out in front. How lucky you are! I would love to be you. Those are such fond memories of mine. I am so happy for you. Take care, hope that babe comes when you want it to! Lisa G.

The Walch Family said...

Stephie Ree
I'm so glad to see that happiness back in your life. You've definitely been on a huge roller coaster ride and I'm excited for it to calm down a bit. We are so excited for this little guy to come home. What a better gift for Mother's Day, huh? I agree with Lisa... you are so darling pregnant. I love it. Can't wait to see you and the newest baby boy Peterson! Love you!

Laura and her boys! said...

Yea! I love getting to your blog and seeing new things! I'll gladly stroll down memory lane with you for a few :)

jen said...

Wow you did a lot of work!!! You are due on the exact day that I will be making my way out to Utah! I want to come down in visit some time in june. That will give you a few weeks to recoop. I am so excited to see you and the kiddos...especially the new one. Caleb is thrilled that you have all boys. It seems like all of my friends have girls. SO he cant wait to play with your boys!

Jaime said...

Wahoo! We are so excited for our new nephew! How fun to have a brand new baby in the family. Hopefully soon we can provide a playmate for him (no, that's not an announcement :()Soon though! :)

Laura and her boys! said...

6 days!!! Wow! I can't believe that you are almost done because you look so amazing! Thanks for your birthday and Christmas gifts. You are such a good friend, and I'm so excited to have you guys come along to laugh with us tonight. I know that you guys will love and appreciate the show more than anyone else would have! Thanks for coming with us!

Lindsay said...

I really wish I could take credit for your gift, but I can't. I am so sorry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...