background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anniversary Flowers


This sweet bouquet came home with my husband after he was "away" for our anniversary. I took this picture like a week and a half later and it still looked so good (especially in that crystal vase from our wedding)! I used to think flowers were kind of a waste of money and I never really was "into" them, but this bunch of flowers just made me happy every time I walked by the kitchen table. It finally did bite the dust and I was sad to see it go. I think I am gonna need another bouquet like this for Mother's Day Steve (wink, wink)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful.

Laura and her boys! said...

I love sunflowers. These are really beautiful. They would have made me smile too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...