background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to Steve!!!!

So, Steve's birthday fell on a Monday this year, Monday the 13th, to be exact and what made it kind of lame this year was that it came on the day we had to go BACK to school after our lovely NINE days of Spring Break. I had to remind Steve about MY own sad birthday of two years ago when I was stuck at school until 8:00 at night doing parent teacher conferences while my girlfriends were having their "girl's weekend" without me. I do think that THAT lame birthday far surpasses the lameness of this years' of Steve's but I'm not sure he agrees. His birthday also fell on Easter weekend so there were a lot of Easter festivities going on as well. But, alas, Steve was a real trooper sharing his big day with so many other things. We ended up having his cake at Grandma B.'s house on Easter Sunday and then opened gifts and spent "quality time" together as a family on Monday. We ate food from Bajio and showered him with all the attention, hugs, kisses and gifts that he would allow! We managed to put a smile on his face and I think he ended up having a pretty good birthday!



Just so you know Steve (aka DAD) we love you tons! Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of excitement going on during Easter weekend, but lots of fun to be had by all!

Laura and her boys! said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Are you as old as me now? LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...