background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

SPRING BREAK!!!

Spring Break this year was from April 4th-12th. The best things about Spring Break this year:

* Sleeping IN!
* Moving the boys into their new room. They LOVE it and it is sooo roomy! There is FINALLY a place for everything. AHHHHHH!!!!
* Getting the carpets cleaned.
* Getting my hair cut and styled by my REAL hairdresser who is the ONLY one that can do it right! There is so much power in a good haircut. I feel one hundred pounds lighter! I love Katie Reeder! She is the best in the biz and I am soooo looking forward to next year being able to actually get in to her on a regular basis!
* Picnics at the park with the boys.
* Setting up the nursery and getting the house organized.
* Not having to RUSH everywhere.
* Actually being able to go to cards night with my girls and not feeling like I have to leave early because of school the next day.
* Spending time with my family and getting some much needed rest!

This was a fantastic NINE day break from school. I cannot WAIT for summer!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ISn't not having a schedule a fabulous thing?!

Laura and her boys! said...

I can't wait for the summer!!! We get to do these exact same things for over two glorious months! Yeah!!! I'm glad you got a break, and it was awesome hanging out with you at cards. Hope to see you Saturday at the matinee for my birthday. It starts at 5:05 at Pineview 10.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...