background

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Take Me Back Tuesday

Ahhhh! The good ol' days when both boys were young enough to appreciate a good old fashioned "family" party minus the "friends", invitations, party bags, gift requests and general-all the way around-hoopla. Take me back to this party, staged at grandma's house, with a few cousins and a cake for both boys to share! This was the year Lewis turned three and Conner turned one. I remember how scared Conner was of the candle and how uninterested he was in his presents (so totally opposite of today)! I remember how cute and grown up Lewis seemed in that cowboy hat given to him by Aunt Kristin, but compared to now he still had plenty of "baby" left in him! Oh this seems like so long ago! Yeah, if I had to choose one birthday to go back to, this would be a good pick. It was fun, low maintenance and low stress! I mean both boys having ONE party, talk about killing two birds with one stone. How smart were we as parents, to take advantage of that?! I wonder if I could talk them into sharing their birthday party again? I doubt Conner would go for it. Well, ya never know. Maybe one year he'll surprise me!


1 comment:

mike and bri smith said...

Looking at your blog makes me wish that all the "Super 6" kids could know each other better the way their dad's do. I think my boys would love hanging out with your guys. Cute Cute family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...