background

Sunday, June 15, 2008

20 Questions For Father's Day

Dad (According to Lewis):
1. What is something your dad always says to you? I Love You.
2. What makes your dad happy? When he teases me.
3. What makes your dad sad? When I’m bad.
4. How does your dad make you laugh? He tickles me.
5. What was your dad like as a child? I don’t know-he liked root beer.
6. How old is your dad? He is 33.
7. How tall is your dad? I need to measure him to answer that. . .
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Tease.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? Gets bored, goes to the mall.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Having a lot of money!
11. What is your dad really good at? Teasing.
12. What is your dad not very good at? Numb chucks.
13. What does your dad do for his job? Principal.
14. What is your dad's favorite food? Pizza.
15. What makes you proud of your dad? That he’s such a good dad.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Timmy’s Dad on Fairly Odd Parents.
17. What do you and your dad do together? Go on bike rides.
18. How are you and your dad the same? We both have blue eyes.
19. How are you and your dad different? He has black hair and I have blonde.
20. How do you know your dad loves you? He teases me.
Dad (According to Conner):
1. What is something your dad always says to you? Tells me to say my prayers.
2. What makes your dad happy? Presents.
3. What makes your dad sad? When Lewis and me are on vacation.
4. How does your dad make you laugh? He chases me.
5. What was your dad like as a child? A crazy kid.
6. How old is your dad? 33 years old.
7. How tall is your dad? Really tall.
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Stay with me and Lewis.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around? Cries.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Tickling.
11. What is your dad really good at? Hugging.
12. What is your dad not very good at? Blowing up balloons.
13. What does your dad do for his job? He’s the principal.
14. What is your dad's favorite food? Carrots.
15. What makes you proud of your dad? When he buys me treats.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Tom (from Tom & Jerry)
17. What do you and your dad do together? Play baseball.
18. How are you and your dad the same? We both play baseball.
19. How are you and your dad different? He’s big, I’m little.
20. How do you know your dad loves you? Because he likes to play with me.

This post is dedicated to the best dad we know! He's the one who plays with us, reads to us, tickles us and motivates us to be better people. We love it when he makes breakfast with us, teases us about Pokemon characters and makes our names out of cucumber slices. We know he loves us because he tells us each and every day! So Steve (AKA Dad), we hope you know we think you're great! Have a Happy Father's Day!

6 comments:

Laura and her boys! said...

Great post! I may have to do this one too. You people are going to get tired of hearing about what my cute boys think. I especially like the picture collages! Way to go girl.

Kari said...

I love reading this kind of stuff. Just makes my day better!

Thanks, and I think I'll do this with my boys.

jess said...

Cute idea. I'll have to ask my kids some of those questions!

Mandi Brown said...

This is darling, good thing for Good dads. Maybe our children will actually work out, he's a good one to have in the school systems, you too steph. Keep up the Good work.

SarahMarie said...

I love this. This is a good one and so sweet. Kind of like the card I got my dad. It tells them everything. So the dating situation is good. I will be there tomorrow so maybe I will stop by.

Anonymous said...

Love your lists, that's going to make some GREAT scrapbooking material. I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...