background

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I KNEW I was forgetting something. . .

Ya know how I just did a post about "Stuff I keep Forgetting to Post"??? Well, my sister just reminded me of the OTHER thing that I was forgetting! I was supposed to do a tag for her awhile back. I am a HUGE believer that if a tag is sent my way, I need to do it! So here goes. . . (and sorry I forgot):)

GREAT EIGHT!!!

8 TV shows I love to watch...
1. The Office
2. Mad Men
3. Flip This House
4. Designed to Sell
5. Um. . .we are never around a T.V.
6. We only get like ten channels. . .
7. America's Next Top Model (I know. . .guilty pleasure-so intriguing the life of a model!)
8. What Not to Wear

8 favorite places I love to eat...
1. Cafe Rio
2. Pasta Factory
3. Chili's
4. Applebee's
5. Olive Garden
6. Texas Road House
7. Taco Time (I love their veggi burritos with the sunflower nuts)
8. Bajio

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. I told a child in my class that if I saw her with the tape dispenser in her mouth again, I would have to send her home. This kid eats EVERYTHING!!!! Oh the germs!!!!!!!!
2. I died my hair purple (um, the purple was not intentional):(
3. I changed a flat tire (or at least got it started) on the side of the freeway. Luckily Steve was just minutes behind me and came to my rescue. He was towing our kids and two teachers and they volunteered to change cars with me so I wouldn't be late for my purple hair appointment (I should have just canceled the appointment).
4. I read a book to my class, part way in English and part way in Spanish, and those kindergartners (all of them speak Spanish fluently) thought I was hilarious! They were laughing SO HARD at me (with me)!
5. I ate a Pizza Factory salad-yum!
6. I read with my boys and helped them do their homework.
7. I watched Lewis play football.
8. I planned and prepared for today's school day.

8 things I most look forward to...
1. Having another child.
2. The last day of school!
3. The holidays!
4. LAS VEGAS with girlfriends!
5. Tranquil moments of pure free time and no guilt!
6. Spending time with my two boys and their dad
7. 2:45 every afternoon
8. Seeing those kindergartners read and speak English all on their own!

8 things I love about fall...
1. The changing leaves
2. School
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Cool, fresh breezes
6. Seeing family and friends
7. Wearing "warm weather" clothes
8. Burning spicy scented candles

8 things on my wish list...
1. A garage full of cabinets and storage units-NO visible clutter!
2. A completely FINISHED yard that actually looks good and functions
3. A baby
4. No visible lines or wrinkles on my face
5. A mani and pedi
6. To live in a world where everyone sees eye to eye
7. More space!!!
8. To be content with all I have and how I look.

8 People I am tagging...
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. Anyone else who wants to.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great 8's list, I'll have to play!

jess said...

Your hair is not PURPLE! It is always hard to make a change and get used to it. I thought you looked great, again!

SarahMarie said...

I love your hair and like I told you at school you can have mine!

Lindsay said...

Just think, if your hair is purple, then you will be all ready for Halloween:)

Laura and her boys! said...

I did this tag just for you babe. It's funny how alike we both think! Did Katie fix the hair?

The Bailey Family said...

I loved this tag! Purple hair is always fun, right? You can just keep it until Halloween!

Kari said...

Hey Steph. can you email me you address. Something is wrong with outlook, and I don't know your address by heart. Thanks..


karirangel@digis.net

jen said...

so once again I love to read what you have written... and the purple hair thing way too funny. I miss you Steph!

Sarah said...

You always think it is worse than everyone else, so I want you to post a picture of the purple hair. It can't be that bad, can it? And I love the quotes from President Hinckley...I am totally stealing those for my blog!

The Walch Family said...

Dang it is right ! Oh well, that's where you should be. I understand your feelings so well... ( Wow.. was it really 25 years ago that I was there? ) Yes ! it was ! Anyway, my thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope that things go wonderful.I would have loved to have you in the temple with us, but this is more important. Just come up for his farewell and he will love it. If it's meant to be, it will happen. At least you have those 2 darling boys to keep you occupied. I had 3 darling girls... (KSJ)to help me get thru.
Love you !
Colleen

Lindsay said...

Hey I found some orange spray paint. Thought I would let you know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...