background

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fourth File, Fourth Picture

Tagged again. I like it though; makes me blog stuff I'd never think to myself. This time, I was asked to go into "My Pictures" file and open the fourth folder. Then I was asked to open the fourth picture and talk about it! Here goes. . .

How awesome is that? A HALLOWEEN picture! My fourth file was ALL family photos we used for our adoption collage, so any of them would have been great pic. choices (non embarrassing). I am just thrilled that it worked out to be a festive, Fall picture. This is how we dressed up back in 2006. It just worked out that the boys wanted to be pirates and how EASY is that to pull together for parents?! Awesome. This year, we will be hodge podge again. Lewis will be the Joker, Conner is a clone trooper (Star Wars), I will be a witch again and who knows what Steve will throw together? It is fun to look back on this ONE Halloween where we were all coordinated and put together. Super fun!
K. I'm tagging. . .Jen (I'll keep buggin' you until you follow through), Kristi, Lindsay G., Erika, Marianne and ANYONE else that could use a quick, new post. Have fun!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

How did you get so lucky to have this as your picture to post? It is so dang cute and would have never guessed that this was Steve. I am getting so excited for Halloween this year. My kids are totally hodge podge too. Hey if you guys need another place to crash this year, just let me know. You guys are always welcome.

Steph said...

I KNOW! Seriously, I bet all my blogging friends out there think I CHEATED and made this up but I PROMISE! I didn't! The stars just aligned and this is the photo! AWESOME!!!!

SarahMarie said...

You are so lucky. I know if I did this post it would not be a good picture.

Jaime said...

Hey you. Cute picture! Why are you doing everyone else's tags, but not mine? Just kidding! Have a great day!
Jaime

Laura and her boys! said...

Cute picture! I can't wait for Halloween this year. I was thinking about a pirate costume. Funny huh? Maybe I can just borrow yours?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...