background

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Boys


Our boys have been away from us for almost a full week and I'm feelin' it! They went to Fish Lake with Grandma Peterson on Saturday because Steve and I had to travel to Scottsdale for a reading conference. We got back yesterday but our boys won't be back until tomorrow. From the looks of this picture Sunnie just sent me, I reckon Conner is feelin' it too. He is so funny, he won't let Steve or me talk to him on the phone when we are away from him. He's always been funny about that. Lewis on the other hand is great to chat with on the phone. He asks cute questions like, 'how are you doing?' and 'whatcha been up to?' From our conversations, I know both boys are having the time of their lives, but I'd like to think maybe they miss us just as much as we miss them. Can't wait until Friday gets here with our boys!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Riley & I are going to Scottsdale next week. We are only bringing the baby, so I am sure I will know exactly what you are going through. But we will be bringing them all to Tucson. So be ready for lots of fun.

Lindsay

Laura and her boys! said...

Hey, did you read my blog? I was feeling the same way about my boys being gone! I tried to call you to come with me to see Erica in the hospital by you were MIA. Where's a cell phone when you need it? I need to get Steve's number.

SarahMarie said...

So I know what you mean about being away from people. I don't have kids, as you know, but I get that feeling about being away from Jerin or even my family in Michigan. Oh and I have a story for you since I was next to your house all day!

Kari said...

It's because your boys love you like crazy. You are one of the BEST moms I know. No wonder Conner looks a little down. It's sad not to have the most important person around them.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have no doubt that they miss you as much as you miss them!

Hopefully you got some good quality time in for yourself.

Enjoy your weekend...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...