background

Monday, December 28, 2009

Family Photo Shoot 2009


Thanks to my awesome friend TERESA, we finally have some great new photos of our family! Sad but true, we only had like two (terrible) photos of our entire family with new Brayden since his birth. I haven't wanted to update the pictures on my blog because we haven't had any good ones. Now I am excited to do a much needed remodel. I know I have put this off for, um, ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!! But, I am now ready to say goodbye to my much loved, family-of-four pics and replace them with our FAMILY-of-FIVE!!!

6 comments:

Devin and Tiffany said...

Cute picture Steph! It sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas and a busy week! I enjoyed reading up on everything!

Kari said...

LOVE the picture!!!

Jessica said...

Love your new family pictures! Your Christmas sounded great! Thanks for the card and the mouse pad from your cute little delivery boy!! Enjoy the rest of your break!

Kari said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look. LOVE IT

Allison said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new family pics. Your boys are so dang cute!!! Miss you guys!

Amy M. said...

Steph,
Love the new pictures. They fit your families personality to a tee! Absolutely darling that is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...