background

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Basketball Season

Seems football season isn't even OVER before we start up with basketball! Both boys are deep in the thick of practices and games.

It has been tricky trying to keep track of their little schedules but we are doing our best. The games are every Saturday and that gives our family something fun to do together each weekend. Brayden enjoys the noise and chaos of the basketball court just as much as the rest of us!

Steve has been coaching Lewis' team this year and they are currently undefeated! I haven't had a chance to snap any pictures of them yet, and BARELY have had a chance to get any with Conner playing too, but the season is still young.

Conner has a really great team too and he has been enjoying the challenges and excitement that basketball has to bring. I love that both of my boys would rather be out shooting hoops than anything else lately. They've got the BASKETBALL bug!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I really need to get my kids invlolved. I'm terrified. So many things to do already. But they need it!

Laura and her boys! said...

I keep missing you at games. I've seen Steve a couple times. I wonder if Peyton and Lewis will play against each other?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...