background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Realization

So, after looking over the last few photos of the boys compared to Brayden, I realized it isn't one of them that I think he resembles. It is me! I looked through some photos and found one of me that reminds me of Brayden. Poor Brayden boy has a lot of the same features as his ol' mom! The big cheeks, the nose, the lips. See for yourself. I am a bit older in my picture and I think I'll have to do some comparing again when Brayden gets older, but I think I am on to something. I added a picture of Steve, the youngest one I could find of him on our computer, to see if ANY of our kids can be found within those features. I don't think any of our kids looks much like Steve, not in that picture anyway. I wish he had more baby pictures. Kind of fun to do the comparisons!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Walch Family said...

I think you are right! He does look like you. That's how old you were when I first joined the family. I remember you at that age so well. Love and miss you!

raw mom said...

such a cutie picture of you!!!!

Laura and her boys! said...

Not sure what I think, but it sure is fun to see both of you so young! :)

emurdock said...

I am thinking he looks more like you. it is so fun to see him growing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...