background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bouncing Baby Boys!

I still haven't decided who Brayden resembles more; Lewis or Conner? When people weigh in, it is usually a split 50/50 ratio of opinions. Obviously, this new babe of ours is a little pork chop with the big cheeks like Lewis. But he has something about him that makes me think of Conner as well. A lot of times I have caught myself calling him "Conner." Steve says he has had the same problem from time to time. So, I dug up some similar baby pictures of all three of them around the same age (about 2 months). What do you think? I still can't decide.

This is Brayden



This is Conner



This is Lewis



2 comments:

SarahMarie said...

I think he looks a lot like both but more Lewis to me. I can't wait to come home and hold him.

Laura and her boys! said...

I can definitely see them both! Isn't gene mixing so fun? LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...