background

Monday, July 13, 2009

Conner's Creations

Conner: "Mom, can I have a blog, please?"
Me: "What for? You are seven."
Conner: "'Cause I want to show everyone my Lego creations. I can call them, Conner's Creations!"
Me: "Great idea. I can see you've really thought this through. I think you might be too young to keep up on a blog though."
Conner: "No I'm not. It is easy."
Me: "Conner, I can barely keep our family blog updated. I can't imagine trying to help you with yours. Why not let me just put your "creations" on my blog?"
Conner: "Okay!"

5 comments:

The Walch Family said...

Great Job Connor! I love those! You did awesome!!!! I'm sending this on to Jared on his mission as he LOVED Legos when he was your age!!!

Danielle said...

Connor needs to come to my house and build Legos. We have a million! Aren't they so creative with these?

Erika said...

I love them Conner! And I think you should get a day a week to post your "Conner's Creations" post! :) Especially if you write about your creations.... I can't wait to hear the fantastic story behind these guys!

Laura and her boys! said...

These are cool Conor! You guys need to come over and play legos with Dylan and Peyton.

SarahMarie said...

Love the creations Conner. I think you deserve to be a part of mom's blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...