background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Viva Las Cabin


So, I am breaking EVERY RULE known to man with this post. I am actually STEALING the entire thing from my friend Laura's blog. She did such a fine job recapping our overnight stay at the cabin (this was back at the beginning of March folks) and I love how she weaved in her thoughts on our group of friends. So, without further adieu, here is the first ever, completely piloted post via Laura! Thanks for sharing Missy!



Saturday, March 7, 2009 Girls' Night at the Morby's cabin... "I wanted to write a huge "thank you so much" to my awesome friend, Amy Morby. She scheduled a girls' night at her in-laws' cabin this weekend, and it was so much fun!!! I love getting together with my girls because they are such amazingly, beautiful people. They make me feel so special and thankful that I have them in my life. I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky? We always have a blast laughing, talking, eating, and playing games. We played a game called True Colors which gave a little insight into every one's personalities. One question asked "who we would like to trade lives with for a day." Everyone got at least one vote on that one. We all want to be each other! Isn't that great? Another question asked "whose house would you like to clean."Most of us voted for Stephanie because we knew she would clean it before we ever got there to help! LOL The easiest one for me and almost everyone else was "who would you like to make laugh for a minute." Teresa was the almost unanimous answer because she has such a great laugh which she shares all the time. We love you girl! The "who cooks the most homemade meals" question wasn't quite so easy. There was a three way tie between Wendy, Tiffany, and Dani (although just between you and me, Dani voted for herself! Dani, you didn't think I was going to let you off the hook for that one did you? LOL). The question I won was "who spends the most money on products, gym memberships, etc. to look younger." Not quite sure how I got this one unless you were counting clothes money into the equation girls then it's a no brainer! :) Jessica was voted the "best boss," Lindsay won the "pure as the driven snow" question, and Amy and Erica tied for the "best decorated house." Once again when asked "who we would take with us on a deserted island," everyone got a least one vote. It's so sweet that we totally love each other equally! And of course, we are never serious for too long, so here's the goofier side of all these raving beauties! LOL The Morby cabin is up in Pine Valley. We got a huge shocker because it totally snowed during all our fun! We woke up in the morning with a ground full of snow, and our cars covered! It was so cool in every way. Luckily, Tiff had four-wheel drive, so getting home was no problem.Thanks again Amy for the great night! Also, to all you lovely ladies, thanks for being my friends. My life really wouldn't be the same without all you there to support me, put up with me, and make me feel like the luckiest gal in the world :)"


1 comment:

Laura and her boys! said...

Glad to help out one of my best friends in the universe :) It was really fun! Wasn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...