background

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mad Men Yourself

So, it appears I have NOTHING better to blog about lately. I am stealing yet another fun find from Mindi's blog this time! It's a game centered around one of our ALL TIME favoritist T.V. shows, Mad Men. We are HUGE fans of this show over here. We just finished watching season two via Netflix and could NOT believe all that went on in those 12 short episodes. This show is just so brilliant and so well written and just captivating! It is definitely not for everyone, but I am just so intrigued with the whole idea of the 1960's being reinvented on the small screen. It is awesome! I enjoyed watching the episodes with the audio commentary of some of the creators talking about how they get their ideas and how they put the sets together etc. It is real intriguing stuff!
Anyway, I am so excited about the 3rd season starting up here in a few weeks. Can't wait to see how it is "all gonna go down" as they say! Since we are still in the thick of Mad Men, Steve and I could not resist messing around with this fun "promotional game" Mindi had linked on her blog. It's called, Mad Men Yourself, or in other words, create the perfect 1960's version of yourself. Here is my creation: (gotta love the donut)!

And here is Steve's: (he's got the donut too, seeings how neither of us drinks or smokes)! I think he is a little under dressed for Sterling Cooper, but that would explain why everyone is staring at him (and his 5:00 shadow)! Good stuff:)


Now it's your turn! Click here to play! It is way quick and fun and it beats trying to play "catch up" with all the stuff you really SHOULD be blogging!

1 comment:

Laura and her boys! said...

I think that I'll do a flashback instead! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...