background

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Five Days of First Week Fashion!


Boys are pretty easy to shop for and easy to please. It is funny. I never would have imagined them wanting to dress similarly, yet every year, they pick out "twinner" clothes and then insist on wearing them on the same day. It might be hard to see their strategy, so let me walk you through it.
  • Day one: Nicest Outfits Day (a collared shirt is a must).
  • Day two: "Blue" Day
  • Day three: Shirts With "Words" Day
  • Day four: Plaid Shorts Day
  • Day five: I Am Tired of Looking Like My Brother Day
The newness of clothes and school is finally wearing off by day 5. You can see it on Conner's face. They still have a few more new outfits to go and it is funny to see what they pick each morning. Who said boys can't be fashionable?

3 comments:

Devin and Tiffany said...

That is too cute! I love matching the kids and I know they will hate it eventually.

Laura and her boys! said...

My boys are totally picky, but they don't like to twin. I love helping them pick out their outfits each night before we go to bed. "Mom, does this match?" ringing in my ears! :) Boys are so cute!

Mandi Brown said...

holy cow, how have you guys been, I have missed you, that little baby is adorable, I bet your all so happy. WOW, some great pictures, can't wait to see you mandi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...