background

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Favorite of Mine


Conner is always snagging my camera and snapping pictures of my baby and other things around the house. Imagine my surprise and enjoyment when, amongst the multiple photos of Lewis' underwear and close ups of Conner's nostrils, I found this image! It is now one of my favorite pictures! Even though it is a little blurry (let's face it, the photographer is only seven) I totally want to frame it and put it somewhere where I can see it daily. Maybe I'll make it my desktop background. It makes me laugh! What a funny and cute little baby boy!

5 comments:

The Walch Family said...

I agree... I think Mr Conner has the photog bug... He's gonna be great when he gets more practice!

Miller Time said...

I got to see Steve, Conner and Brayden at Wal-mart the other night. Did Steve tell you? Ky was excited to say hi! Brayden is so cute, it's funny that's what we are naming our little one too, so when I saw that's what you named your little one I was like "great minds think alike!". If Kylee had been a boy that's what I would have named her, so it was easy for us to pick a name since I've had one picked out for 7 years! Hope things are well, and he is tooo cute!!!!

Rachel said...

I Love random pics on your camera. Addi also takes the best pictures (hence the alien photo). Love them!!

SarahMarie said...

I love this picture. So cute and I will make an appearance tomorrow.

Tammy said...

haha - cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...