background

Friday, September 26, 2008

What Punctuation Mark Are You?

This was a fun/fast little quiz! I always find these interesting. I'm not sure I would agree with the results I got, but fun nonetheless.
<><>


You Are a Comma




You are open minded and extremely optimistic.

You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything.



You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.

You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.



Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.

(But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)



You excel in: Inspiring people



You get along best with: The Question Mark

6 comments:

The Walch Family said...

That doesn't surprise me a bit. They pretty much hit the nail on the head. Love and miss you !
Colleen
p.s. I think that we should ALL go in Jared's luggage over there!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a good one, I am an exclamation point! Makes sense because I use them all the time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for entering my contest and for the shout out! You're a doll!

sunnie said...

That sounds completely like you.

emurdock said...

I think that sounds totally like you! I got the same answer when I took the test and it is not me. I am such a homebody!

Laura and her boys! said...

Hello, you don't seem to have time for your friends at all lately. That one was totally true! Also, you do have a hard time saying no, but some of the other stuff I question. I'll have to see what I am and post it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...