background

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"To the whole world you might be just one person, but to one person you might just be the whole world."

It is so amazing to be at this point right now. I had forgotten what it was like to be someones 'whole world' until this little guy came along. It makes me feel soooooo good inside to know that I am giving him everything he needs to be healthy and happy. While at times being the center of his universe is down right exhausting, I am cherishing every moment we have together. I know, all too well, that before long, he will find other things in the universe to cling to. Right now, I love being the one who knows how to get him to giggle (even when he is in mid-scream). I love squeezing and smooching all those chunky baby parts and knowing that I created them! I love it when he turns his head toward me at the sound of my voice and copies the noises I make when we have a "conversation" together. Ohhh. There is just so much to love about spending most of my moments of the day with this guy! Yep, I am pretty happy to have him cling to me for as long as possible. Love him so much!

4 comments:

lisa said...

Awww, Steph, that is so cute. I have tears in my eyes. My "baby" just started kindergarten this week! You give me hope that maybe some day I will get to have another that needs me for everything. I have almost forgotten that feeling. What a cutie! Are you staying home? I think Sarah told me that you are doing one session of preschool? Is that right? How lucky and blessed you have been.

lisa said...

Steph-Thanks for the comment on my blog. I would like to take a look at your school stuff. How about next time I am in St. George I come over. I am not sure when that will be but hopefully sooner than later. I haven't been there since March and I am having withdrawls. I mostly need holiday stuff now but I have nothing because of the fire. I would love to take a look. Thanks, again.

emurdock said...

Steph_ he is so cute and chubby! I have not had a chubby baby for so long I just love to squeeze chubby babies!

Laura and her boys! said...

You almost make me want another baby myself! I did say ALMOST! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...