background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cute Pictures of Brayden

So, I ran into a friend of mine at the hair salon today and she surprised me when she said she has "checked my blog" to see my baby. It dawned on me shortly after our conversation, there is only one measly picture of our newest pride and joy on here! That is just not right! Between Jaundice, nursing round the clock, and trying to keep up with the older boys' busy schedules, I have been BUSY! Happily busy though. I am so enjoying every aspect of being a "new mom" again (lack of sleep and all)!

This past Saturday, my talented friend Erin, photographer extraordinaire, took some OUT OF THIS WORLD, adorable pictures of my newborn baby boy! Here is the link to her blog where she has posted her faves (CLICK HERE). I just need to decide which one to feature on his birth announcement? It will be tough to decide. They are all so sweet. When I look at them, I can't believe that he is my baby! I am so lucky!!!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Erika said...

Those are amazing pictures! So glad to have more :) What a cutie you have!

raw mom said...

oh sugar! she did do a great job! that baby is darling!!!

Laura and her boys! said...

Those are the most adorable pictures! Holy crap! They are going to look amazing on your wall :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...