background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Bump


OKAY-OKAY. I guess some people are curious about the bump. I really haven't been TRYING to hide it anymore, but it has been awhile since I have "bumped" into some of you! So, here is a sort of recent pic. It was taken a couple of weeks ago at Katie's (the girl in the front of the line) baby shower. She is a friend in my ward who is awaiting her first boy after three of the CUTEST (like they could be Children's Place/Gap models cute) girls ever! She only has like days to go now. The girl behind me is Marie, another friend in my ward who is expecting her third boy, like me! She is due a couple months after me (we posed in the order of expecting).
I guess I am a LITTLE bigger now (really not much-I think the weight is going straight to my rear end now) but I am never pulled together enough to have Steve snap a quick photo or anything. Even at this baby shower, I've got the ever present pony tail going on. Oh, I had better get used to it, once the babes get here, I'll probably barely be able to shower! Anyway, there's a belly photo for you all. Hopefully it will suffice:)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bump, you look fabulous! Do you have names picked out?

Vanes said...

HOORAY!! I had NO idea! Seriously couldn't be happier for you Steph! When are you due?! I have been blog slacking lately! :) Tell Steve CONGRATS as well! How are you feeling?! Hang in there!

Devin and Tiffany said...

You look great!!

Miller Time said...

We are pulling for a boy, but Ky is pulling for a little sister...As long as we have a healthy baby, we don't really care. Kylee said to tell you congratulations and also to tell Conner that she is really excited for him to be a "big" brother now too! Take care

Vanes said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I just did my own blog homework! I'm in SHOCK!! 2 BABIES! I yelled at Mike, "Get in here! Look the Peterson's are adopting AND pregnant!" Funny how Heavenly Father had a plan all along... Mike and I are ECSTATIC for you and your fam!! :) That is just so GREAT!!

Kari said...

Yup, and so cute it is! btw- I think it's a good thing that you think your "rear" is getting all the attention. What the heck? Don't you want a booty? I have to say this, because I am apart of the "big booty club". I'm just trying to say that it's not a BAD thing to have some junk back there! hehe

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Oh so cute. I can't wait to see these babies.

Lindsay said...

Cute bellies! I love to see OTHER bellies growing:) It is a very exciting time.

emurdock said...

you look so cute! I am so excited for you and your wonderful family! Are you going to be around this week??

Laura and her boys! said...

Thanks girl!!! I'm so excited to see a belly shot. You look absolutely adorable even with the pony tail;)

I can't wait to see you this weekend. It's going to be so much fun getting everyone together! I'm so excited!!!

Kylee said...

Hi steph, i love you and the family. I hope i can see you soon!! xoxo

Kylee said...

CALL YOUR BIG SIS!!

The Grantham Family said...

Whatever. Don't knock the pony tail. Atleast you have a total cute headband to go with it!! Love the bump...and you look fabulous! This is your 3rd time around and you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph-
I have decided to go private too, but I need your e-mail address again. Can you e-mail it to me at rtherbig@msn.com? Thanks, and I hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...