background

Sunday, February 22, 2009

6 Random Things

1- Post the rules on your blog.

2- List 6 random things about yourself.

3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.

4- Let each person know they have been tagged.

Random #1: I just finished peeling some potatoes for dinner and a little tiny speck of potato somehow got flicked up into my eye. I was able to get the tiny piece off my eyeball but I think it is scratched a little. My eye is all red and irritated. Hmm, how delightful!


Random #2: Currently, I am obsessed with "nesting" and I am a little bugged that I have to be pulled in so many directions. I just want to buckle down and get things done! It is hard to have kindergarten still be my top priority when my heart is aching to get things ready here at home. But hey, I am a professional! I must perservere. In the meantime, I can be glad that slowly, but surely the to do list is getting checked off.


Random #3: My cravings for certain foods are starting to dissapear-yeah! No more urgent needs for taco salads every other day!


Random #4: I just sent the boys downstairs with my valentine sack from school. The school kids always give valentines to their teacher and it is always very sweet, but I have a dislike for certain candy in my old age. I have eaten all the good stuff (chocolate etc.) and there are a few suckers, pixy sticks and airheads left. Conner was soooo thrilled that I would give him my sack, he said, "Mom, you are the best mom ever!" Hey, just hearing that is worth a cavity or two!


Random #5: I recently developed the ever exciting pregnancy side effect of swollen feet and ankles at the end of the day. Actually, it starts occuring around 2:00ish in the afternoon and by about 5:00, it is down right excruciating! I don't remember having this with the other two kids-at least not this soon. I still have THREE months left! Heaven help me!


Random #6: I get to have a day off tomorrow! Yeah! Most of the day will be spent at various doctor appointments for different tests I have to get done, but at least I will get to sleep in and have a generally-peaceful (minus 25crazy-loud kindergarteners) day! AHHHHH!

Okay-Six people to tag. My heck. I am sooooo out of the blogging loop. I don't have near the opportunties I used to have to even sit down and check on my fellow bloggers. I am a little stumped as to who to ask, so I am just gonna tag ANYONE who feels the need to make a rondom list like this one on their blog. Have fun!

3 comments:

Laura and her boys! said...

Thank you so much for doing my little tag! It's so good to hear about you. Now, I can't wait to see you. Maybe you could post your cute belly on the blog! :)

The Walch Family said...

I, too, would love to see a belly shot. I love the picture of us sealing Josh in the temple with my huge 8 month pregnant belly ! It's one of my favorites !!!

raw mom said...

love your randoms...and poor eyeball!! seriously though, it is so hard when you have a long list of to do's and you cant just do them! i finally called in the hired help and got half of my list done this past week...thank goodness!! hey-two little girls are coming soon!! one for you and one for me!!! yay!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...