background

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus 8

So, we have just discovered this show. Well, we had heard about it, but since we don't get the TLC channel, we never got to see any episodes. People keep asking me if I've watched it since we are gearing up for our "multiples." It dawned on me that we could totally have Netflix send us the first two seasons! We watched the first few episodes last night and we are IN LOVE! What a GREAT family! AMAZING actually. It is SOOOOO entertaining watching this couple deal with their eight kids and actually ENJOY them too! It makes Steve and I feel more competent and ready to handle a simple, easy TWO! We were especially intrigued with the way this couple communicates and works through problems and even just their personalities! Jon and Kate are SOOOOO much like Steve and myself. He's pretty laid back and easygoing and she is more of the control freak, a little paranoid, but very on top of things-wants it done her way (cause it's the right way:)) I like how they come together in their living room at the end of the day to answer questions for the camera crew and to hear what they say about the day and their kids. They discuss the gripes they had with how the other person handled something and they come to terms with it, smooth it all out. They end up making a very good team and the proof is in their kids! AMAZING! This is truly an inspiring show. Two thumbs up! Actually, two ENTHUSIASTIC thumbs up!
Check them out!

6 comments:

Erika said...

I knew you would LOVE it! So I'm happy to hear you do :) John and I watch every Monday...it's our favorite show!

Laura and her boys! said...

A new post!!! Yeah! I haven't seen this show, but I've heard it's a good one. I'll start recording it if you promise to come over and watch it with me. That way I'll get to see you. Hint, Hint, Hint

Can't wait until the cabin. It will be nice to hang out with all my cute friends :) And see your belly!

Lewyville said...

I love that show too. We also had to watch it via netflix. We just finished season 3. I think you can also watch more current episodes online.

SarahMarie said...

I have watched it a few times. It is a cute show.

The Walch Family said...

You and Jenna. She loves Jon & Kate Plus 8 and watches it almost every day. I will tell her that you love it as well !

raw mom said...

we LOVE them too! all of us! the girls and andy and i will sit and watch them all the time! we love that they are real and like you said they enjoy their family. they put those kids and each other first. AND they have some kind of religious belief and arent afraid to talk about it on television....i'm so glad you are into them now!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...