background

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Yeahhhh! So, I finally figured out why it has been so difficult to do something as simple as upload a picture to this blog! I talked with an "expert" today (our computer guy at school) and he said that it is because our dial up internet connection cannot support the large mega pixel pictures I am trying to upload. The only way to solve the dilema is to get a high speed internet connection, however, high speed is not available to us in our little subdivision (the black hill blocks the tower or something). So, I will have to do my blog updating using this computer I'm on right now instead of the one in my comfy cozy house (maybe that will be a good thing, talking to some of you blog addicts)! I am just so glad to know what the problem is and how to solve it!
So, here are a couple of photos for those of you who have come to the blog and have seen absolutely nada! Here are some recent pics and I am excited to work on this a little more this weekend!

4 comments:

Amy M. said...

Steph,
Hooray, I am so glad that you have a blog. That way I can keep in better touch with you. Thanks for the Christmas card, it was so cute! Hopefully, I will see you this month.

Kylee said...

Steph,
You typed in the wrong address!( For my bog.) My blog address is http://kylee862-theallredfamily.
blogspot.com

Kylee

The Grantham Family said...

Just a heads up, we were able to get high speed internet through Charter in St. George. I don't know....just a thought! Maybe you are right though, it can be so addicting and you may regret it!! Oh and LOVED the pictures! Your boys have sure grown!!

Kylee said...

Steph,
I love what you have done with the blog. You can go to my blog any time. Hope all is well.
Kylee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...