background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

So, this is the first year I have ever experienced snow and Halloween simultaneously. The boys are in complete heaven. The only thing that would have made this picture cuter is if Brayden were in it. He was napping while the boys built this cute little snow pumpkin man!

I know I have not blogged about our life in Evanston yet. I started a post about a month ago but since this computer is not at our house, I couldn't finish it before I had to leave to get home. I haven't carved out a time to get it done. BUT, it is on the to do list! It will get done!

Plus, our house is almost complete. We should be in it by mid November! I can't wait! I will surely make up for lost time once I get my beloved internet back:)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's funny that I checked your blog today. Must have been inspired. Glad to see your still alive. It is weird to see snow, we are still at 90 degrees. I keep wanting summer to end, but I'm not sure that it ever does here. I can't wait to hear how you guys are doing. Sure do miss you guys.

Tammy said...

Nice! I guess I can count my blessings that we didn't have snow on Halloween. :) But how fun. And I'm glad to hear you're building a house - how cool.

Unknown said...

WOW! I don't ever remember having that much snow on Halloween, EVER. Not even in the mountains in PA.

I'm glad you're house is almost done and everything is seemingly going well for you guys!

Can't wait to hear more and see pictures of everything! We miss you tons!

Laura and her boys! said...

I'm so glad that Halloween and snow don't mix here! But the pumpkin snowman is adorable! Happy Halloween!!! Can't wait to see you Thanksgiving!

Jessica said...

Holy cow Steph that is a ton of snow! I hated Halloween in WY for that reason! We always had to wear coats over our costumes!! But the snow sure makes it feel Christmasy!! Enjoy!

Lindsay said...

Hey Steph-
That is so funny that I heard from you today. I just told Riley a few days ago to call Steve and get your address. But surprising it didn't get done:) So anyway I also need your address. Here's ours...

5612 Wishing Place
Fort Mohave, Az 86426

Hope everything is going good for you. We are doing well, just taking it one day at a time. I would love to talk to you sometime. I will need to get your number.

Laura and her boys! said...

Hello, are you still alive? You've moved into your new house, the internet has got to be working, so where are all the new posts? I'm dying to know what's going on!!! Post soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...