background

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy 11th Anniversary!!!

 
Posted by Picasa


Today is the day! Eleven years ago, we tied the knot, said "I do" and vowed to live happily ever after! We have made it through our share of ups and downs. We have had a billion and one laughs! We have also struggled through life's disappointments together and we always manage to end up on top! I am truly, TRULY glad that we have had these last eleven years of wedded bliss together! Thanks for being my NUMERO UNO!!!!

It is so strange having you out of town on our anniversary! Hopefully you will check the blog and see this little message. Can't WAIT for you to come safely home tonight. I'll leave the light on for ya!

ALL MY LOVE,
Steph
xoxoxoxo

13 comments:

Steph said...

Hey awesome wife:) This is a terrific post! I love you and I'll see you soon!

Your Favorite Dude,

At the airport in San Diego

Erika said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Devin and Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, I can't believe it has been 11 years!

The Walch Family said...

I was just looking at some pictures of your wedding and seeing how little Jenna and Jared were and how great Grandma looked. Made me a little sad.. wished that I could go back there for a second. But congrats.... I'm proud of you! ( You only have a 'few' more years to catch up with Gary and I ! )
love and miss you
Colleen

SarahMarie said...

Happy Aniversary you two! So sweet you are!

Laura and her boys! said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Steph, this was a sweet post, and Steve, that was an awesome reply. I hope to have what your guys have some day. Full of ups and downs and lots of LOVE!!!

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been 11 years for you! Only 2 years ahead of James and I! Seems like yesterday-the time sure does fly!

The Bailey Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are the cutest couple.

Tammy said...

You two are so cute! Happy Anniversary! We celebrate our 5th on Friday!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Happy Anniversary :) I am so excited for you guys & your upcoming babes! You continue to amaze me with all you do...
love the "laundry almost up to Jesus" post- ahh, never ending laundry :*
loves
jodi

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversay, you make such a sweet couple!

Laura and her boys! said...

Have you deserted your blogging fans once again? I need new info girl!!! I can't wait until the summer when we will actually get to chill out with each other a little more. I miss you girl!

boandmarianne said...

Happy Anniversary! 11 years and working toward that 50th. We miss you guys and can't wait to meet those babies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...