background

Friday, January 25, 2008

WHY I'M TOO BUSY TO BLOG!




Yikes! Keeping up with all of my blogger friends is tough stuff! I think I will be lucky if I can get new posts on here a couple of times a month. I really want to do a Top Ten of 2007 blog, but now I feel like it might be too late (2007 is soooo last year)! But, I think I'm gonna the next time I get time to blog (which is close to never), not only because our lives have virtually flipped upside down in the course of that one year (and it is fun for me to compare the then and the now), but also because I want to remember it. Seeings how I barely have time to fit in a blog, I am obviously getting no scrapbooking in at all. I can see how typing all of this stuff out will be of benefit to me if, and when, I ever haul the scrapbook supplies out to make a page. Anyway, here is some proof that I really am alive and ticking! Watching out for these 21 little dears during the better part of a day then racing home to get dinner on the table, run errands, do homework and taxi the kids around to their various things. It's a little crazy, but I wouldn't trade it! I LIVE FOR BEING TOO BUSY! This is one realization that came to me this year when I took this kindergarten position. I love craziness. I thrive on chaos! I NEED to have a reason to wake up in the morning and push my brain to the limit! These 21 little kiddos definitely do that for me. I take them home with me each night. I pray for them and worry about them. I live to see their smiles each day and help them grow. For those reasons and many, many more, I am sooo glad that there are only 24 hours in a day and that I am waaaayyyy to busy to blog!

9 comments:

Allison said...

Hey stranger!!! I have not been good at keeping in touch and I know you are super busy these days so I've used that as an excuse! I'm so glad you have a blog! It's a fun way to keep in touch! I love it! You and your family are so dang cute! I miss you! We hope to come down in the next month or so. I just love how much you love the kids you teach! I got teary when you said you pray for them. You are just the most amazing person ever! I'm so glad we were neighbors for a couple years. At least we can still see you when we come visit Care. Love ya!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

I always knew you would be such a great teacher. I wish you were my kids teacher for sure. :) You make me miss it a little. And your classroom looks so great.

Lewyville said...

It would be wonderful if every teacher felt the same way about the kids they teach. Those kids are so lucky to have you for their teacher.

Wendy said...

Hey SP,
Guess who? I just wanted to say hi and let you know that we are still here too. Things are crazy at our house too so sorry it has been so long since I talked with you. You sound like you are doing really great. I am glad to hear that. Great job on the blog. You are getting more techno savvy all the time! And without me too! You are awesome. I don't even have a blog for my family yet. You are so NOW! Way to go. Call me sometime if you get a minute. Love ya!
W

raw mom said...

hey sweet friend...our fam site is dunlopfamily5.blogspot.com so you can add our link now! love seeing pics up!!!

Allison said...

By the way my blog is
http://3boysand1mom.blogspot.com/ I'm not sure if the link works from my comment. Check us out and add us to your links! Allison Herring

Charise said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog! Mine is charise28.blogspot.com I hope everything is going well with school and everything! :)

Monica Mary said...

Steph! Of-course I remember you! I actually have been watching Jen's list of blogs to see if you had started one so I could see how you have been. I am so happy to see your cute family and that you are still a wonderful teacher! Happy to be in touch with you & happy to continue checking out your blog. - Monica

Kari said...

I love your page. You have the cutest family! I love to look at all your pictures. Thanks for encouraging me to create a blog. I need to come and see you. We need to get caught up on our friendship!!! Not just because I'm your v.t. Can't wait for summer!
Kari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...